The Pinellas Park Police Explorer Post #912 has several requirements for all applicants:
- Be between the ages of 14 -17 years old. Once accepted to the Post you can remain until 21 years of age.
- Have completed the 8th grade and enrolled in high school or is in possession of a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Maintain at least a 2.0 grade point average (GPA).
- Attend atleast three (3) consecutive Post meetings unless properly excused.
- Complete and submit all membership application forms.
- Have no felony convictions.
- Be of good moral character.
- Successfully complete an oral board interview.
The Pinellas Park Police Explorer Post #912 follow the guidelines of the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) Membership Charter.
The Pinellas Park Police Explorer Post #912 accepts new members year round.
The Meetings are every Thursday from 6 pm to 9 pm at the Pinellas Park Police Department, located at 7700 59th St N. Pinellas Park, FL 33782.
If you have any questions please visit our “Contact Us” page or call us at (727) 541-0764 or (727) 541-0864. You can also email us at email@example.com